Insured Connect is adding a Data Analyst to their growing team of experts.
Joining the team in this newly created role is your next career move if you picture yourself working for an organiation where you have the opportunity to showcase your developed data analytic skills in a high-impact environment. You are motivated by contributing to the creation of industry-changing products from the ground up and have a desire to be an instrumental part of its successful implementation. You are a quick starter and motivated problem solver who is looking to be a part of an energetic and forward-thinking team.
Why do we need you? As a Data Analyst with Insured Connect, you are an innovative thinker who will provide creative solutions to complex problems using cutting edge technologies through all aspects of the project lifecycle. Working closely with a small team and leveraging your data toolset and agile processes, you will show flexibitlity in addressing changing priorities as we receive feedback from our stakeholders and clients.
The work you do will help change the life insurance industry by:
- Connecting insurance stakeholders; Carriers, Distributors, Advisors and Policy Owners, through the creation of a shared eco-system.
- Creating meaningful and easy-to-use applications that enable stakeholders to access information and communicate.
- Utilizing data analytics and modelling to understand needs and opportunities.
- Creation of a technology hub that makes it easy for stakeholders to leverage multiple applications and business processes.
- Automating and shortening the insurance application process from weeks to near real time.
- Making the insurance industry environmentally friendly by transitioning it from paper to mobile.
You will deliver change by:
- Working with insurance Distributors and carriers to set them up on the Insured Connect Platform
- Coordinating activities with data engineering and other IC departments to on board Distributors and Carriers and validate their organization hierarchies and data
- Working with Insurance Distributors to:
- Validate, organize or create their business hierarchies (executive, manager, region, branch and/or advisor structures)
- Establish those hierarchies on the IC Platform
- Review and validate hierarchies with Distributors
- Facilitate discussions and coordinate activities between Distributors and Carriers to access in force data
- Ensure in force data is accurately mapped and linked and per Distributor hierarchies and data access requirements
- Support Distributors to maintain and update hierarchies
- Work with Carriers to:
- Coordinate activities to access in force data
- Work with IC data engineering who will load, map and sync data
- Validate and reconcile data
- Support Distributors throughout the on boarding and implementation process
What you add to our team:
- Experience as a data analyst with 4 or more years working in the life insurance industry
- Understanding of insurance sales processes and distribution models
- Familiarity with ACORD xml life standards and DTCC formats
- Experience participating in the agile (or agile like) development methodology
- Experience working with cloud solutions and platforms
- Experience creating software solutions
- Strong organizational skills with a proven ability to prioritize activities effectively
- Ability to successfully interact across functions at all levels of the organization and with customers
- Excellent knowledge of English (written and spoken)
- College or University degree in business, finance, computer science or a related field is an asset
How you are rewarded:
As part of the Insured Connect team you will receive:
- An industry-competitive rate based on your qualifications and contributions
- An accelerated career, valuable industry network and experience
- A fun and high-energy environment where you can do your best work
- $2,500 referral reward for helping us attract top talent
If you’ve been considering a move to a career in which you have an integral role in the change and evolution of the insurance industry, we encourage you to apply online. We’d love to talk to you!